MARCH CHALLENGES & BLOG HOPS Winners are here. Winners, please claim your prize by April 20.
Check out our Inspiration Projects for this month. Comment and win spending money on the STAMPlorations shop!
Check out our Stencil Sunday posts for project ideas using stencils and stamps!
Love mixed media? Check out our Mixed Media Tutorials here.
Join our STAMP CLUB! Enjoy lots of perks: free stamps, stencils & dies; gift certificates; and free worldwide shipping.
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Monday, November 28, 2016
Sunday, November 27, 2016
The girls made those tags for Tracey McNeely's super-awesome 25 Days of Christmas Tags. It's one Christmas tag event we highly recommend you check out...and join in! The inspiration is oozing from the design teams of different companies, including STAMPlorations :o)
And speaking of tag events -- because STAMPlorations was featured on the last day of Tracey's hop on the 26th, we've extended the Holiday TAGplorations until Monday, November 28. So if you link up a Christmas tag or two to Tracey's tag event, you can also link it up to Holiday TAGplorations -- there's a little over 32 hours left :o)
Saturday, November 26, 2016
Here is how it was made:
- cut the medium luggage tag twice from off white card and once from vellum
- stamp the Poinsettia Row in black Archival on one of the card tags and watercolour
- edge with gold leaf pen
- blend the second card tag with dye inks matching the paper used for the envelope and stamp with one of the Distressed Floral Swirls using generational stamping (River Rock and Always Artichoke inks)
- cut off the tag top and attach a piece of card 4.5cm x 8cm (1 13/16' x 3 1/8')
- blend to match the tag, stamp the swirl in the lighter ink and doodle a border
- add a little glue to the edges of the larger piece and attach on the reverse of the poinsettia tag leaving the straight edge open to form a pocket
- insert the mini tag and edge with a gold leaf pen
- stamp the cardinal from The Birds And The Blooms twice in black Archival, watercolour and fuzzy cut
- stamp the sentiment using stamps from the Christmas Candles and Joyful sets, fuzzy cut and edge with gold leaf pen
- stamp swirl in olive Archival on vellum, attach cardinal and sentiment and attach to the poinsettia front
- die-cut the ATC/Gift Card Envelope from pretty paper, stamp the swirl in Always Artichoke, assemble the envelope and attach the second cardinal
- finish off with ribbon and pearls, the little tag on the reverse has a separate piece of ribbon to make it easy to pull out
Make sure you check out Tracey's Blog for all the information about the 25 Days Of Christmas Tags.
There is more inspiration from the STAMPlorations Girls below.
Have a lovely weekend!