You can CASE this beautiful card that our guest designer, Karen Dunbrook, created, or you can CASE the cards that the STAMPlorations girls made in this post, this post, this post, and below. Check them out!
- Pick any card (or two, or however many) from the Inspiration Project posts that we'll be publishing throughout the month of August (August 10, 14, 24, 28, and 31) that you want to CASE. You can create any type of project -- card, ATC, altered project, mixed media, art journal page, scrapbook page, etc.
- You can use any supplies you have. You don't have to use STAMPlorations products; products by other companies are welcome -- but please don't link up projects that you create solely to promote another stamp company.
- In your blog post, include the card you're CASEing as well as describe how you were inspired by it. Link back to the Inspiration Project post too.
- Don't forget to link up your CASE project(s) to the Inspiration CASE Playground!
- CASE as many cards as you want, so long as you have them in separate posts on your blog.
- We'll randomly draw one entry to win a $15 gift certificate to the shop or choice of 2 ARTplorations stencils. We'll also be highlighting the best CASEs.