You'll recall that on February 1, we introduced CASEplorations, the super fun concept thought up by STAMPlorations girl Maria F. (whose middle name is "Trendy Chic"). It was Monika who came up with the name for Maria's concept. It's where we CASE a project and show you how we do it. Long story short, CASEplorations nicely ties in with the Inspiration Project posts because one of the things we'd love for you to do is CASE the projects we share and link it up to the gallery, which we're calling the Inspiration CASE Playground. The Playground is open until the 5th of the following month...which means you always have plenty of time to CASE and link up as many projects as you can.
So before we show you the first batch of cards available for CASEing, here are our "How to CASE rules" to remember:
- Pick any card (or two, or however many) from the Inspiration Project posts that we'll be publishing throughout the month of February (February 9, 13, 23, 27, and 28) that you want to CASE. You can create any type of project -- card, ATC, altered project, mixed media, art journal page, scrapbook page, etc.
- You can use any supplies you have. You don't have to use STAMPlorations products; products by other companies are welcome -- but please don't link up projects that you create solely to promote another stamp company.
- In your blog post, include the card you're CASEing as well as describe how you were inspired by it. Link back to the Inspiration Project post too.
- Don't forget to link up your CASE project to the Inspiration CASE Playground!
- CASE as many cards as you want, so long as you have them in separate posts on your blog.